There are no League fees associated with WWHSHL Registration, however, you will still be re required to pay your team fees to the Coach/Manager of your child’s team.
** Registration Deadline: October 1, 2019. Any players not registered by this date will be ineligible to participate in the WWHSHL until their registration is complete. One parent/guardian must have a valid Respect in Sport Certification and supply that number at the time of Registration. The Steps to complete the Player Registration are noted below - along with some Important Notes. Please read these first.
Important Steps & Notes:
- You will Register your Player for one of the teams below.
- If you are new to the site, you will need to create a RAMP Interactive Parent/Guardian Account. Returning parents will use the one set up last season.
- To create an account, click on - Don't have an account? Create one Here." which appears under the login name and password.
- Next, Click on - Register as a Participant" and follow the instructions.
- Choose Family Member (already in system) or Add a New one by completing the fields under Participant Information.
- Click Player Registration - $0.0
- Waivers Page will appear. Need to sign with your mouse.
- Select an Emergency Contact. Choose Family Member (already in system) or Add a New one by completing the fields under Parent/Guardian Contact.
- ** Please ensure that the Parent/Guardian with Respect in Sport Certification is Parent/Guardian #1.
- Please enter the second parent / guardian information if applicable.
- You will have a chance to review and edit the information, before it is submitted.
- Thank you!
TO REGISTER, click on one team below: